Kick-off the new year by attending our NEW and IMPROVED Social Share.
Our Social Share is our featured program where we create a safe space for sharing and healing to help you take the necessary steps in your life to thrive. You will leave with actual life lessons and practical exercises to help you live with purpose.
Our NEW and IMPROVED sessions also include a goal planning worksheet that will provide the support and accountability needed to help you with your 2020 goals.
We will meet 4 times in person in 2020 and have online discussions, to provide continued guidance and support throughout the year. If you’re serious about change and growth in 2020, you don’t want to miss these sessions!
Take time to decompress, to be heard, and to let go of some of the painful challenges preventing you from living your purpose.
We are a loving, caring, and faith-based community ready to help you!
2:45pm-3:00pm: Purpose Story
3:00pm-3:45pm: Social Share
What to expect: Meet other women, a time to share, connect, be heard, and find friendship & support.
The topic for this month: TBD
Direction and Parking:
Directions: 2455 Dunstan Rd. Houston, TX 77005
• Take exit Kirby from Hwy 59, then a left at Dunstan Rd and then a right at Kelvin Dr.
• The building name is: Hanover Rice Village. Main entrance is in front of Benjy’s and 24 hours fitness
• We will meet at the lobby – Conference room. Door code 0380
1. PREFERRED: Paid parking at Hanover Rice Village entrance next to Zoe’s Kitchen (5215 Kelvin Dr., Houston, TX 77005, once you enter the parking lot, take a left to the future resident parking, $1.00 per hour). Walk out of the parking lot and go to the main entrance of the building (pass Fellini Café)
2. Metered parking on the street. Park per street signage. Max parking time 2 hours. (Warning: The City of Houston does issue tickets for vehicles parked more than 2 hours.)
3. Valet’s parking available at Punk’s restaurant ($6.00, must walk half block, from the back to the front of the building)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 18 and over to participate in this event.
Can men attend this event?
No. This event is for women only since its designed to create a safe space for healing and sharing among other women.
Is there childcare available?
No. Unfortunately, at the present time childcare is not available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.orgReserve your seat!