We are kicking off our “BLESS HER GIFT DRIVE” benefiting 7 women who need some love and support during the Christmas holiday season. Those who come to the November event and/or donate a goodie bag will be able to nominate a woman for the BLESS HER giveaway.
Bless Her Giveaway
Seven women will be picked on December 6 to be blessed with a gift bag filled with goodies. She will also join us for a special evening of fellowship and fun. More details will be provided to the winners.
Who can be nominated?
Women who are dealing with a very difficult and challenging situation ALONE during the holiday season.
Some examples are as followed:
- single mom with no job or support
- facing a loss of a loved one alone
- dealing with divorce & no family in town
- facing a health crisis and no family in town
How to get involved and nominate a woman?
- Drop off your goodies donations and nominate a woman between November 15 through December 6 at one of the locations below:
Bless Her Drive Dates:
November 15 through December 6
Monday-Friday from 10am-4pm
Drop Off Locations:
Houston East End Chamber of Commerce: 550 Gulfgate Center Mall, Houston, TX 77087 / ask for Jenny Justice-Newmyer
Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union: 9601 Jones Rd. Houston, TX 77065 / ask for Danelia Argueta
Goosehead Insurance: 814 East Avenue St. E, Katy, TX 77493 / ask for Angela Vargas
email Danelia at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a drop-off outside of these two areas.
How to nominate:
Click on the link below and provide the woman’s first and last name, email and telephone, and the reason for her nomination. Please make sure she is aware of the nomination, and she can attend our “Bless Her Giveaway” Christmas Gathering on December 17, 2018. More details will be provided to her.
Can I do more? Yes, you can! Become a champion sponsor of the “Bless Her Gift Drive”
- Make a $50 or more MONETARY DONATION to support the special evening event for the nominees. With your contributions, we will be able to provide a dinner and possibly a show for the nominees. 100% of the contributions will go towards this event.